Relying on the strengths of the hospital's strong talents, technology, and equipment, the Health and Physical Examination Department of the Ziqing Central Hospital Gaoqing Hospital District has integrated the hospital's powerful expert manpower and equipment and other resources, and established the only formal and professional department on the third floor of the clinic. The medical examination department has an elegant indoor environment, standardized services, complete functions, and convenient procedures. Adopt "one-stop" service and "package" project to freely choose the service model, which can undertake medical examinations for all kinds of special industries, including physical examinations for civil servants, recruitment examinations, admissions and school admissions examinations, on-boarding examinations, and health examinations of various units Work and consulting services. All staff of the Medical Examinations Division adhere to the health concept of “care for health and care for life”, and strive to make each examinee enjoy enthusiasm, thoughtful, and high-quality services. Create a high-quality health management service platform to jointly safeguard your Healthy body.
The Physical Examination Department is equipped with a large number of advanced medical instruments and equipment, including large-scale Siemens all-digital color ultrasound, Japanese photoelectric electrocardiograph, large-scale professional Omron automatic blood pressure monitor, and medical examination information network management system. The large-scale automatic biochemical analyzer shared with the hospital, Siemens spiral CT, nuclear magnetic resonance, large DR photos, and automatic gastrointestinal X-ray machines and other high-end inspection equipment ensure the scientificity and accuracy of the medical examination data.
The Physical Examination Department will establish electronic health records for all medical examinees. All the health files will be managed on a network to facilitate the storage and inquiry of the examinees. After the physical examination, the chief examiner will provide health guidance and health assessment for the examinees. For the needs of diagnosis and treatment, the Physical Examination Department proactively provides referral services, and at the same time forwards complete inspection reports to facilitate follow-up treatment follow-up. According to the needs of the medical examination unit, the medical examination department can provide health consultation and medical science popularization lectures for the employees of the unit.
Contact Number of Medical Examination Section: 0533-6981321
Physical Exam Instructions
1. Please make an appointment for the medical examination, select the medical examination items, and determine the date of the medical examination. You can choose a physical examination package for physical examination according to your own situation, or you can consult a physical examination doctor for your own situation, and select the examination items based on the basic physical examination package.
2. Avoid alcohol on the day before the physical examination, limit high-fat and high-protein diets, and avoid using drugs that affect liver and kidney function. The diet should be light during the first three to five days of the examination. After ten o'clock the night before the inspection, please refrain from eating and drinking completely. Carry my ID on the day of the physical examination and come to check before 8:30.
3. Blood extraction and liver and gallbladder ultrasound should be performed on an empty stomach; do not urinate when the bladder, prostate, uterus, and accessories are overtime; if there is no urine, drink water until the bladder is full.
4. When doing X-ray inspection, wear cotton underwear, do not wear clothes with metal buttons, bras; please remove metal items such as necklaces, mobile phones, pens, keys. Pregnant and female subjects who are likely to become pregnant or intend to become pregnant within half a year, please inform our staff first and take X-ray examination with caution.
5. After the blood is drawn, please press the puncture point for 3 to 5 minutes; for urinary routine, please keep about 20ml of fresh mid-section urine.
6. Ms. menstrual period, it is not suitable for gynecological examination and urine test; empty the bladder before gynecological examination. Unmarried women are not suitable for gynecological examinations. People with special needs must sign relevant agreements before conducting corresponding examinations.
7. During the examination of each subject, please cooperate with the doctor. Be sure to check by subject and item by item according to the predetermined items, so as not to miss the test, so as not to affect the final health summary, please return your inspection report to the staff of the medical examination center in time. Experts are responsible for interpreting the medical report for free and providing health consultation.
8. Patients with chronic diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, asthma, etc., please bring the medicines you usually take for future use. It is recommended not to stop the medicine randomly on the test day.
9. The medical examination report and information of the medical examination staff of the group inspection unit shall be issued according to the agreement between our center and the group inspection unit. The personal payment medical examination report must be collected by me. If I cannot obtain the medical examination report for some reason, I must entrust others to collect it on his behalf. Fill out the "Entrustment of Medical Examination Report".
The first time of each medical examination
1. Dental Examination: From one year old, dental examination is performed at least once a year.
2. Visual inspection: From the age of three, the first visual inspection. It will be checked every 3 to 5 years later as the case may be.
3. Blood pressure check: When you are 10 years old, you should do your first blood pressure check, and then do it at least every two years.
4. Cervical smear: If you are a female, do your first cervical smear when you are 18 (or after sex). Check once every 1-3 years. After obtaining three consecutive negative results, the examination gap can be extended.
5. Cholesterol test: When you are 20 years old, do your first blood cholesterol test, and then every five years.
6. Breast examination: If you are a female, when you are 40 years old, do the first breast examination by a doctor.
7. Prostate Exam: If you are a male, do a prostate exam for the first time when you are 50 years old. Note that some doctors want you to do it at the age of 40.
8. Mammography: If you are a female, you will have a mammogram for the first time when you are 50 years old. Note that some doctors want you to do it at the age of 40.
9. Proctoscopy: When you are 50 years old, you start your first proctoscopy, and then every 3 to 5 years.