|Promote the good ideas of "thrift and thrift" and contribute to the construction of the hospital|
[People's Congress Review Area]
On September 24, the hospital will collect the good points and good methods of "thrift and frugality" from various departments in the activity of "thrift and frugality, start with me". From the four aspects, the hospital will sort out the following 17 items, from now on to the whole hospital. Promote the use, I hope all staff will actively respond to the hospital's call, save water, electricity and energy, infiltrate the awareness of conservation into every detail of work and life, and make more contributions to the construction of the hospital.
1. Save electricity
1. In the halls, corridors, offices, changing rooms, duty rooms, toilets, carports and other places of the electric lights should be turned off in time, so that the lights are turned off at hand, when people go off, turn off the lights at dawn, eliminate long lights, daylight lights, etc.
2. The computer screen of the department is set to the power saving mode. Computers, printers and other equipment are turned off in time to ensure that people leave the machine and stop, one is reserved for night shifts, and the other is turned off.
3. Use air conditioners reasonably. If it can't open, try not to open it. If you need to set it, set the appropriate temperature. When you turn on the air conditioner, you must close the doors and windows to avoid the air conditioner, doors and windows being open at the same time.
4. Strengthen the management of property cleaning staff on elevators and corridor electric lights.
5. Designate full-time staff every day in the department to find and stop the waste phenomenon when handing over at the bedside and inspecting the ward, responsible for power management, inspecting the ward, and strengthening the sense of responsibility.
Second, save water
1. When water is needed, the water flow of the faucet is as suitable as possible. Do not open it to the maximum at will. Close it after use to avoid the phenomenon of "people walking through the water". Water dripping from the faucet should be found and it should be reported in time.
2. During the application of hand sanitizer when washing hands in the department, turn off the water and turn it on when washing.
3. Pay attention to the strength of the foot-type faucet, and pay attention to the distance of the inductive faucet, avoid exciting the sensor multiple times, and avoid excessive squeezing and waste.
4. Multiple uses of water, and those that cannot be used overnight, such as cleaning rags or watering flowers and plants.
5, good habits of water conservation, water conservation tips posted in prominent locations.
Third, save paper
1. Promote paperless office, use e-mail, in-hospital network, office, etc. instead of paper documents. When it is necessary to issue a document, the number of printed paper documents and the scope of distribution shall be strictly controlled.
2. The formatting of paper documents should be standardized to avoid oversized fonts or improper typesetting, which will increase paper waste.
3. Copy and print paper on both sides. Copy paper after single-sided use can be copied with blank sides or cut into note paper or draft paper for reuse, such as infusion execution orders.
4. Strengthen the promotion and application of the health Zibo public number and card to allow patients to check the cost list through mobile phones and reduce paper use.
5. Use one paper towel at a time after washing hands to avoid excessive waste.
6. Medical personnel should reduce the mistakes of medical documents with a high degree of responsibility and care, avoid typos and omit medical examinations and repeatedly modify and print medical documents.
Fourth, saving equipment and supplies
1. Take care of the public property and equipment of the hospital, extend the service life of the equipment and reduce the frequency of equipment maintenance. Advocate reducing the use of disposable consumables, can use domestic as far as possible without foreign ones.
September 24, 2019